Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Accidental Design

So...perhaps I have blogging commitment issues - sue me. However, you'd be happy to know that I have been committed to designing - yes, I'm also designing now - the most amazing creation to date. And I'm not alone on this one...I'm in cahoots with the most amazing business partner/friend. She and I lost touch years ago, probably around 4 years to be exact, and have since reunited. Since I am a firm believer that everything does happen for a reason I can't help but think that this venture, along with having the pleasure of being around for her engagement to the man of her dreams, was the main reason out of many. She is the most amazing friend and I don't understand how I was without her for so long. When we work together the vibe is bananas - we are on the same page almost always and if I ever knew what having ESP feels like, I would say this is pretty close. Point being...together we have masterminded an innovative, hand-crafted accessory that we truly, truly believe in and that everyone MUST add to their wardrobe. If I could, I would keep them all, but they are all one-of-a-kind and we can't imagine keeping them from you. After all that beating around the bush, I'm sure you've noticed that my lips are sealed, but I strongly encourage you to stay tuned and can almost guarantee that you won't be disappointed once the seal is broken.....
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment