Friday, January 23, 2009

Decisions, decisions!

Although this April '08 cover is clearly last year's news, apparently LeBron James is not. I found this picture appropriate given my plans this evening are to sit on the upper level of the Oracle Arena and watch the Warriors and the Cavaliers ("The Cav's") go at it. Throughout this rainy, uneventful day all I can ponder is..."what am I going to wear?" With a sea of people that big, the cameras probably positioned somewhere beneath us on the lower level and men there caring about nothing other than their beer, the game and Bron-Bron, what does it matter what I am wearing? As it rounds 5pm and a 7:30pm game time, I still have yet to find a clue as to what shirt will be lucky enough to see LeBron James go up against Monta Ellis. Decisions, decisions! Should I go with the sporty-girlfriend look and sport an orange/yellow/navy tee and blend in with the crowd, be tough and don the rival's hideous collection of colors (navy, gold, burgundy) and stand out like a sore thumb, or do neither and go with what I am most comfortable in; my 4" boots with my Frankie B or True Religion Jeans and a t-shirt that I blindly yanked out of my closet, add some accessories and call it a day? Hell, maybe one of those ugly shirts will go with my boots and designer jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment